Whether you are the appointed Executor or the deceased’s next-of-kin, the mourning period is made more stressful by having to deal with finances, tax matters and more. Anglia Will Writers in Norwich will advise and guide you through all Estate Administration & Probate matters.
Things are not always straightforward following death and unforeseen issues arising from the will itself or the task of locating important paperwork can create added pressure and family tensions. Let our fully qualified team help you through this difficult time.
The process of Probate involves:
- Collecting any money that is owed
- Settling debts due (including outstanding taxes)
- Dividing the estate amongst the respective beneficiaries
Our Norfolk Estate & Probate team will:
- Help you deal with the legal and financial consequences of the death
- Assist with financial arrangements and advise you how to register death
- Explain the effects of the will
- Explain the consequences if there is no will
- Help you to lodge the necessary forms in order to collect monies due from relevant organizations and complete HM Revenue & Customs forms
- Settle any outstanding debts
- Keep all parties concerned fully up-to-date with proceedings
All the professional support and guidance you and your family need is only a call away.